geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From J <nemesis0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic Logo Contest Guidelines
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:54:01 GMT
I think one needs to understand the principle of design. To look at the
issue subjectively and not emotionally. Once emotions are attached then is
no longer a design and more a personal issue.

All I was trying to do here is to educate this community to look at the
logo's subjectively and not with emotions.

My intentions are not to offend rather to educate.

I am sorry if educating is seen as offensive.