geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From J <nemesis0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic Logo Contest Guidelines
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:31:46 GMT
Based on the above email, and I quote

"Thus, a feather, which has many possible applications, would be
appropriate, but a headdress would not be."

Based on this I think entries numbers 7, 10, 11, should all not be
allowed for voting since from a professional standpoint they are
either a headress or symbolize a headress and the above statement
clearly states that a headress isn't appropriate.

Thanks.

Jason.