geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] -- M5 release -- (Was Re: 1.0-M5 candidate build)
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:08:22 GMT
I've modified my local copy of modules/assembly/maven.xml to do the
automated parts of building an installer from the distro zip file when
located in target/distributions and build an installer from the
geronimo-1.0-M5.zip file we tested.  I'm attaching the diff for the
maven.xml.  This installer works as far as I can tell.

I'm uploading the installer to  people.apache.org and will attempt to
get it to

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/geronimo-installer-1.0-M5.jar

when the upload finishes in about 20 minutes.

I suggest we release this copy, use this email as documentation about
how it was prepared, and improve the installer build for head.

thanks
david jencks