geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eishay Smith <eish...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OSGi Container in Geronimo
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:38:02 GMT
Dain,

Did you think about the communication with client side?
How do you think an OSGi bundle that lives inside an Eclipse environment
will communicate with another bundle that resides in Geronimo?
Will it have a "standard way",  using some J2EE protocol (RMI/IIOP or SOAP
for example) with a proxy on the server side that stands in between (EJB or
WS), or just a "your problem - what ever you like"?

Eishay