geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:54:58 GMT

On Oct 14, 2005, at 4:01 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> What %age of users will be able to take advantage of this?  90%? :)
>> What other ways are you thinking of clustering?
>>

> JMS, EJB, Caching, etc.

Right - our JMS already clusters, doesn't it, by virtue of it being
ActiveMQ.  Maybe we just need config and docs for that...?  A console
plugin?

As for caching, if you mean a la Tangosol, yes, that would be very
cool in the app layer, and something like that needed for the EJB
container?

geir

geirm@apache.org