geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo WIKI Solaris Zone [was: Confluence - again ]
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:11:14 GMT
No - I was trying to find out what compromise you believe you've
reached.   Everything I've seen so far is negative about Confluence.

Can you forward the info about the compromise with infra?

Even if we can't do Confluence, I'm going to ask for two zones, one
for general use, and one for TCK use.

geir

geirm@apache.org