geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] -- M5 release -- (Was Re: 1.0-M5 candidate build)
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 04:55:37 GMT
This vote has been running 24 hours.  I realize now I was sloppy in
not designating a time.

I think that this thread shows that we agree to release this code,
and have found consensus on how to deal with the installer issue.

+1 in favor : David J, David B, Geir, Jeff, Sachin, Alan, Matt, Dain,
Gianny, Neil (eventually :), Dims, Aaron (presumed, now that
installer is done)

None against.

I assume that we're ready to release tomorrow?

geir

geirm@apache.org