geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generic Logo Contest Guidelines
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:55:18 GMT
Rather than co-located next to Stepford, we are located *in* the
Apache Software Foundation, and this is an *Apache* project.
Therefore, we shall continue to work within the guidelines set by the
ASF.

If there are questions and concerns about the guidelines or specific
logos, that is fair room for discussion.  Rejecting the PRCs
guidelines out of hand?  Not so much...

geir

geirm@apache.org