geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weekly conference call - thoughts
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:32:56 GMT
I worry about the same problem that we have with IRC - that while
it's a very convenient way to communicate, not everyone can make it
and participate in the discussion, and also despite the best of
intentions, summaries result in not everything discussed making it to
the "institutional memory" that is the dev@ list.  It's true that e-
mail is slow, but it does allow the time-shifting and "inclusivity",
to coin a word...

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but it's just my $0.02....

geir

geirm@apache.org