geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Venugopal, Arun \(Cognizant\)" <Arun.Venugo...@cognizant.com>
Subject hibernate and clustering support on geronimo
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:44:17 GMT

Hi,

I am planning to migrate an application which requires clustering and hibernate. Does geronimo
support these features ? If so, to what extend ? I found in some docs that hibernate can be
used in geronimo but it is not integrated into it. What does that exactly mean ? I would be
very thankful if someone can give me some info on this so that i can decide whether to go
ahead with the migration or not.

Thanks and regards
Arun

all copies of the original message.