geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Confluence - again (was Re: Applications migration)
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:50:52 GMT

On Oct 12, 2005, at 11:57 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> David,
> "This is the compromise we reached"...Can you please send me the
> message id's of the messages in question? I don't remember seeing this
> on the infra mailing list.

Don't have anything official for you.  We've talked about and voted
on confluence so many times on this list my brain has lost ability to
track the details.

IIRC, somewhere around this email is as official as it gets.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=109055328726956&w=2

I kept bugging Jeff after that thread died.  At some point the ASF-
only Confluence install got setup at Atlassian.  I assumed it was ASF
blessed.

-David