geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: New Solaris Zones
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:34:33 GMT
I think we should give all committers accounts.  As for sudo access,
I think we should give it to a couple of committers that have a good
unix background and are willing to help.  I'm willing to help, but my
unix skills are weak.  I'm personally hoping that David Blevins
(hint) and Jeff Genender volunteer (hint) as both of them have mad
unix admin skills :)

I think we should apply the same rules to the geronimo-tck zone
except that only NDA signers would get access.

-dain