geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kresten Krab Thorup <k...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: Poll...1.0 for Apache Con - Feature request
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:44:19 GMT
Hi there.

Integration with the CORBA stuff would indeed take several weeks; and
then after that we need to grind it through the TCK.  So I don't
think we can finish all this before the proposed cut-off 3 weeks from
now.

I've been down with pneumonia for the last 3+ weeks, so things have
been at a standstill here with regards to new development.  Today is
my first day back to work, and I'm preparing for OSCON in Amsterdam
tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to meet some of you!

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com

"We do not inherit the Earth from our parents, we borrow it from our
children." Saint Exupery