geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject gbuild subproject?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:53:49 GMT
What do you guys think about a gbuild subproject?

I'd really like at least a category in jira and at least a spot in
svn where we can check in scripts and docco.  We could move the
scripts directory I created months back into it and work on cleaning
and organizing this stuff.  I guess I'd really like to start
formalizing this thing so that when someone wants to throw a box in
the mix the standard answer could be something like check out these
things from svn, follow these instructions, send us your keys, etc.

I know there are non-geronimo specific facets (openejb, activemq
building code, etc) which could make it odd as a subproject.  But
those complexities are there in our build anyway and Geronimo is the
primary focus, so it might be better go keep things close to home.

Thoughts?

-David