geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird HEAD build problem, maven 1.0.2
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 01:21:59 GMT
> so you are saying this works in 1.0.2 in one multiproject build, and
> the reactor will figure out the correct order?

The order is only if you use the plugin dependency - in this case, you
need to use plugin:repository-install.

That's my understanding as how it should work. If it doesn't work
first go, I wouldn't experiment either :)

> or did I misunderstand?  I've spent several days trying to get this to
> work in the past so I'm not too keen to spend a lot of time
> experimenting.

Fair enough - it seems it works fine as is after a second attempt or
if the plugin is individually installed, so its workable without it.

- Brett