geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logo Status - checkpoint
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:49:35 GMT
An assignment, because unlike a code contribution where we have no
problem if someone retains the right to use or re-license elsewhere,
we want to be sure that the ASF has the sole rights to the project
logo.  Otherwise we'd have no legal right to complain if Epiq
licensed the logo for others to use as well.

Epiq is willing and 100% supportive of this.  I'm just trying to get
the simple language together, have it signed, and then logged in the
ASF Hall of Eternal Records.

geir

geir

On Oct 27, 2005, at 5:24 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

geirm@apache.org