geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [DO NOT USE OR PROPAGATE THE LINK ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: [ANN] Geronimo 1.0 milestone 5 (M5) released
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:38:00 GMT
We're really excited about this release, and got a little ahead of
ourselves.  We need to let the code propagate out to our mirrors, so
please don't publish the link below, but rather go to our mirrors via
the download page :

http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

Again, please do not publish the link below.

geirm@apache.org