geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for permission for usage of your material (presentations/book) on Apache Geronimo project
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:44:29 GMT
But be careful.  What Jacek said applies to things *on* the Apache
Geronimo site (anything on our site is under teh Apache License
http://www.apache.org/licensing/).

However, anything that we point to - like some of the books in
progress - are under a different copyright and license, and you have
to check with each author.

geir

geirm@apache.org