geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comments regarding Geronimo on HOWL project page http://howl.objectweb.org/
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:57:22 GMT
On 10/23/05, sissonj@insession.com <sissonj@insession.com> wrote:

> The HOWL project page says:
>
>     The  Apache Geronimo  project has plans to integrate JOTM, and has
> integrated the HOWL logger with an interim transaction manager that is being
> used until JOTM recovery functionality is available.
>
> Have plans changed? If so, we should ask that this be updated to reflect
> reality so people are not mislead.

FWIW, I have an interest in getting JOTM integrated. Upon inquiring
about this with David Jencks, he indicated that the Geronimo tx
manager is pretty tightly integrated with the connector module. I have
no idea what it will take to extricate the two as I haven't been able
to make the time lately to look into this task. Do you have an
interest in JOTM integration with Geronimo, John?

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/