geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:29:29 GMT
On 10/15/05, Jules Gosnell <jules@coredevelopers.net> wrote:
> Jeff Genender wrote:
>
> > Jules,
> >
> > Thanks for the update.  I like whats been done.  Do you think WADI is
> > ready begin becoming a part of Geronimo? (i.e ready for prime time)
>
> I have lots more to do, but I would certainly be interesting in starting
> integration work with Geronimo. I always had Geronimo in mind whilst
> working on WADI, it has just been that, until certification, simply
> implementing specs correctly has been foremost on the G agenda. Now that
> we have reached this goal, the next one becomes enterprise-readiness. I
> hope that WADI can help with this. Would you, or anyone else on the
> list, be interested in taking a look at it and getting involved in the
> integration ?

I'm definitely interested in getting involved with this, Jules. In
fact, I've already typed in the JCache interfaces and only need to
commit them to the Geronimo repo (and then work on converting OpenEJB
2 to use them, of course). This spec will most certainly help out any
mechanism needing caching.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project