geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More port conflicts
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:49:57 GMT
On 10/11/05, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    I have built M5 from the source. I am running the
> default configuration (Jetty and Tomcat). I start The
> following configurations :
> org/apache/geronimo/applications/Welcome/Tomcat and
> org/apache/geronimo/Console/Tomcat
>     Both theses configurations get started on port
> 8080. Even though Tomcat is running on port 8090:
>     Before I investigate further, is this a known
> problem?

I believe you need to get Tomcat running on port 8080 first. This can
be done by editing the etc/project.properties file and changing the
geronimo.web.container=tomcat or by running the  maven goal whose name
is tomcat from within the assembly module.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/