geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Giving back: gbuild.org
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:41:39 GMT
On Oct 26, 2005, at 6:40 AM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> Nice! You guys rock!!  This was extremely generous of all parties
> and I want to offer a personal thanks for your warm hearts in giving.

Thanks to Aaron and Charriot as well.  I need to throw in another box
just so I can tie with Aaron :-P

> With that said...I guess I can help to repay a very small portion
> of your generosity with a round of libations the next time I see
> you gentlemen (hopefully soon)...and offer my help in configuring
> the LDAP security.

Awesome!  As I'm a little late responding, it looks like you already
have stan setup as an LDAP server.

Aaron, do you want Jeff to setup your three machines as clients of
stan or do you want to do it?

Also I wonder if we shouldn't make chef a slave LDAP server of stan
and have timmy and jimmy use chef to authenticate.  Don't know if
that's overkill....

Thoughts?

-David