geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Building specs with Maven 2.x
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:08:04 GMT
OK, so here's the flux for me:

1) I did an m:rebuild-all (probably the first mistake)
2) I can't build Geronimo offline because the specs are missing
3) I can't build Geronimo online because
geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar is not in any of the the online
repos
4) I can't build the specs at all (when I run Maven 2 I get the big
stack traces)

I'll keep checking every now and then.  In the mean time, if someone
with a working specs module could sync it to the repo so at least
there are binaries of all the specs online, that would get me going
again.

Thanks,
    Aaron