geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Giving back: gbuild.org
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 01:36:33 GMT
I've also contributed 3 machines to the fray:

timmy.gbuild.org
jimmy.gbuild.org
chef.gbuild.org

Timmy and Jimmy are dual AMD MPs with 1.5/2 GB RAM, while chef is a
dual Opteron with 4 GB RAM.

One of the reasons David's looking for LDAP help is so all 7 machines
can share the same accounts and stuff -- though my machines are SuSE
9.3 Pro while David/Dain's are Fedora, so there will be some minor
differences.

Anyway, thanks to Chariot Solutions for providing hosting for GBuild:
East Coast Edition.

Aaron