geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Configuration Dependencies
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:52:19 GMT
If some of these are supposed to point to JARs (dependency, include)
and some are supposed to point to Configuration names (import),
shouldn't we have two different types?  As it is now, you could do:

<import>
  <groupId>foo</groupId>
  <type>JAR</type>
  <artifactId>bar</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</import>

Which has no meaning, right?  (Since the import is supposed to refer
to a Configuration)

Aaron