geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] -- M5 release -- (Was Re: 1.0-M5 candidate build)
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:24:57 GMT
Sorry, I thought you had figured out the installer issue.  We should
certainly be able to build it from the same files as we distribute
normally.  Where does it stand now?  I can tweak it if you've run out
of energy for it.

The installer also has a scripted/automated install process, which
should address unpacking/running to get something to test.

Also, if we can distribute our own Axis, I'm sure we can distribute
our own IzPack.  But really, I don't think there's a compelling need
to, since no one needs IzPack to install or run the product.  (Also,
you say you couldn't get a copy for yourself, but that's only because
the download was troublesome for you, right?  If I had a nickel for
every time ibiblio crapped out... :)

Aaron