geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly conference call - thoughts
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:37:38 GMT
Well both SIP and VOIP can call to standard numbers.
Wouldn't know of a service though, sorry.

I Have to agree with some opinions that calls might not be the best of mediums.
Emails I can read any time of the day, to participate in a conference
call I'd need to be home.
I'm sure many others here have that problem.
It might work for 1 on 1 discussions though (in which case Google talk
or Skype is great)

Greetings,

Barry