geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Barry van Someren <goltha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about helping out
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:12:35 GMT
Hi,

Truth to be told I usually do get into a new project by writing JUnit
code, so I supose this will be a great start as it will also help me
get into GBeans (GBeans look like very nice and testable units to me)
Do you have any pointers where I might find a good Unit test (as a
learning example)  in the subversion? (if not I'll hunt one down
tonight)

Kind regards,

Barry