geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposed text for M5 press release
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:18:52 GMT
I had a bad mail disruption earlier (someone moved a mail machine
from colo to colo... "Hey, I didn't think it would affect you..."
"Even when the server was on a truck?" "Oh...") so I missed Dain's...

Dain : you're right - I'll add those in.  I have our handy-dandy
branding guide too... maybe I should read that :)

geir

geirm@apache.org