geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject "Geronimo Certified Platform" logo?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:04:42 GMT
What do you guys think about creating a "Geronimo Certified Platform"
logo (assuming we select a logo).  This would be a logo we would
offer to vendors to put on their websites when we certify on their
platform.  This would let everyone know which platforms we are
supporting and will hopefully get the Geronimo brand more
recognition.  This would be similar to the old Windows and Novel
support hardware logo programs.

BTW the reason this came up is Azul gave Geronimo access to one of
their 384 cpu computers to test on, and I think it would be cool to
get the Geronimo logo on their website.

-dain