geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:39:08 GMT
On Oct 27, 2005, at 2:23 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>
>> I have been working some articles in confluence which has better
>> formating and way much easier than Apache wiki.
>>
>> It would be really cool if we can continue to submit documentation in
>> confluence and, eventually, turn confluence into the default (and
>> totally renewed) G wiki.
>
> Can the information be easily extracted into a readable
> or parseable form?  Documentation that you have to be on
> the net to read has problems over docco that is/can be
> bundled into a tarball or with the package itself..

Individual pages can be converted to PDF by clicking on the PDF icon
in the upper right corner of the page.  For example

   http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/
viewpage.action?pageId=1007

   http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/
doexportpage.action?pageId=1007&type=TYPE_PDF

Also the entire site or portions of the site can be exported here
(you need a account for this):

   http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/spaces/
exportspace.action?key=GERONIMO

-dain