geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Weekly conference call - thoughts
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 00:13:25 GMT
I have to say I am opposed as well.  IMHO a telecon is not fair to those
who live in places where the time is not convenient.  There are also
folks who are contributors who may not be able to engage in a such a
call because their jobs do not allow them to take part (rules using
phones, job duties, etc).

Although this may be an additional way to communicate with the
community, many folks may not have the opportunity to participate, and I
am not sure that it is community oriented.  With our lists, there is no
barrier to engaging and contribution.

Just my .02.

Jeff