geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Remote Deployment
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:44:57 GMT
Are you referring to the situation when multiple Web Containers are running in
the server and the console is running in only one of them?  Is this a scenario
that you've seen users requesting?  I think more than one web container in a
user deployment (apart from server development) is an unlikely scenario.  I'm
open to it but I haven't seen any demand for it so I'm trying to understand the
demand.

thanks.

Matt