geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Weekly conference call - thoughts
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:15:46 GMT
Fair enough...I'm travelling this week and will be spotty on my own e-mail.
I'll let it bake and do some research in the interim.

I understand the issue of excluding folks and the idea of the call was
definitely no intended to do that.  The nice thing is we have people all over
the world doing development and that is one huge drawback of conference calls.

Let's see what bakes :)