geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Building specs with Maven 2.x
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:02:08 GMT
I think the flux is that you didn't follow what I said ;-)

I just did it again and it worked fine.  I even wiped out my maven repo
too to be sure.

 From what I can see...from your stack trace you ran M2.  That was your
problem.  Just do a checkout of specs, as I explained below...in your
geronimo directory.

Run the *old* maven, not the new one from the top of geronimo as you
normally did...and it will build fine.

Jeff

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> OK, so here's the flux for me:
>
> 1) I did an m:rebuild-all (probably the first mistake)
> 2) I can't build Geronimo offline because the specs are missing
> 3) I can't build Geronimo online because
> geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar is not in any of the the online
> repos
> 4) I can't build the specs at all (when I run Maven 2 I get the big
> stack traces)
>
> I'll keep checking every now and then.  In the mean time, if someone
> with a working specs module could sync it to the repo so at least
> there are binaries of all the specs online, that would get me going
> again.
>
> Thanks,
>     Aaron
>
> On 10/29/05, Jeff Genender <jgenender@savoirtech.com> wrote:
>> It must then be in a state of flux...this worked for me at 9AM (on my
>> new powerbook - yay) this morning...so I suspect they are working on it.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> Aaron Mulder wrote:

>>> Well, I did that, and when I tried to build that specs tree with Maven
>>> 2 I got the big Maven stack trace above.  But I'll check it on IRC
>>> and/or later.  Bad timing on my part, I guess.  :)
>>>
>>> Aaron

Everything