geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Weekly conference call - thoughts
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:00:36 GMT
I was thinking that it might be worthwhile to have a regular weekly conference
call for those on the dev list.  It would not be mandatory at all but we could
all put it on our calendars and use it as a time to talk over issues rather than
rely totally on e-mail.  We'd get someone to take notes and post them to the dev
list and solicit agenda items from there as well.

I'll look into how we could do this and what the cost issues are.  I was
thinking something like Thursdays at noon EST (most favorable to cover those
that might be interested from Europe).

Thoughts on the idea, frequency, etc.

Cheers,

Matt