geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for permission for usage of your material (presentations/book) on Apache Geronimo project
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:03:27 GMT
Srikrishnan Sundararajan wrote:

> Hi,
> I plan to give a talk about deploying J2EE Apps in Apache Geronimo at
> FOSS.in conference at Bangalore, India.
> May I request for permission for usage of material on Apache Geronimo
> project? What sort of attribution or Legal/Copyright statement am I
> supposed to mention in my slides? Pl suggest.

I'm not a lawyer or a peron who would ever think to approach legal
issues, but as long as you put Apache Geronimo name and a few words
about the materials - where they come from - is enough to me.

Don't forget to send us the presentation or a link to it, so we could
put it on the website. Deal?

> Srikrishnan S

Jacek