geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jsis...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Giving back: gbuild.org
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:40:10 GMT
Thanks David, Dain, Aaron and to the companies that have helped out...
an outstanding donation to the community!

Do you have any thoughts on doing regular (e.g. once a day or week)
performance testing that may pick up any performance regressions
introduced and store results in a database for comparisons with previous
builds.

I could also picture the running of some long running tests that could
expose memory leaks or large changes in memory footprint (that the
current unit tests don't find).

Thanks again!

John