geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying snapshots
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:18:09 GMT
Think i figured it out... however when its attempting to upload...

     [echo]
           Executing cd
/www/cvs.apache.org/repository/geronimo-devtools/poms; chmod g+w
org.apache.geronimo.devtools.eclipse.core-0.5.0-SNAPSHOT.pom; chgrp
maven org.apache.geronimo.devtools.eclipse.core-0.5.0-SNAPSHOT.pom with
the username sppatel on apache.org

Password:
     [exec] chgrp: you are not a member of group maven

Geir, could you add me to this group?

Sachin