geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Wiki Page for Samples
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:25:17 GMT
Thanks for the pointers..

I'd like to keep the default EJB samples (the ones that are delivered
with G) fairly simple, so don't believe we should use the JMS and MDB
sample.  Of course, this should be available as part of the additional
samples downloadable from the Wiki.

The first sample looks promising.  Has there been any thought of  also
creating a browser->JSP/servlet front end to the sample.  IMHO, this
seems more of a a natural fit for a simple default EJB sample (rather
than an EJB Client).  Of course, the EJB client should also be available
  as a downloadable sample.