geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:01:09 GMT
Hi guys,
Apache wiki definitively needs some reorganization, better structure and
higher flexibility for formating.

I have been working some articles in confluence which has better
formating and way much easier than Apache wiki.

It would be really cool if we can continue to submit documentation in
confluence and, eventually, turn confluence into the default (and
totally renewed) G wiki.

Dave & Jeff, pls let me know how can I help.

Cheers!
Hernan