geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Giving back: gbuild.org
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:40:46 GMT
Nice! You guys rock!!  This was extremely generous of all parties and I
want to offer a personal thanks for your warm hearts in giving.

With that said...I guess I can help to repay a very small portion of
your generosity with a round of libations the next time I see you
gentlemen (hopefully soon)...and offer my help in configuring the LDAP
security.

Thanks again!

Jeff