geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Larsen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Trifork P4 Profiler bundled with Geronimo
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:08:06 GMT
Hi

This mail is just to let you know that we at Trifork have chosen to
bundle the Geronimo server as part of our P4 product which is a J2EE
Lifecycle Performance Management product. Since the client of P4 is
hosted in an app. server we found it natural to move it to Geronimo.

We hereby also donate P4 to be used  free of charge in the Apache Open
Source projects where we hope it will be used for profiling Java
projects and may also be used as part of the QA cycle for Geronimo as
yet another a test application.

If you need a license please let me know.

You can read more about P4 at http://www.trifork.com/products/P4/

Best regards

Joern

Joern Larsen
CEO

                 WHO'S AT JAOO? - http://www.jaoo.dk
EOS Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000  Ã…rhus C, Denmark
Tel: +45 8732 8787 / Fax: +45 8732 8788 / Mob: +45 4072 8483