geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: Wiki Page for Samples
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:05:04 GMT
Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> Still trying to firm up the Geronimo samples story a bit..
> Please let me know what samples you are currently working on and whether
> you can help document any of the samples on the Wiki..

> -Petstore - Jacek?

Yes, I'm working on it. Past days I spend on making it work again after
a couple of minor changes. Just a few.

I'm not fully satisfied with the Wiki page you're proposing. It's
outside of ASF and although Confluence is an excellent piece of software
I would rather see it running here, at ASF. I think it will fragment the
documentation set on many places with no real purpose. So, until I'm
sold to do it elsewhere, let me go on describing PetStore configuration

> -Dave-

View raw message