geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki Page for Samples
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:05:04 GMT
Dave Colasurdo wrote:

> Still trying to firm up the Geronimo samples story a bit..
>
> Please let me know what samples you are currently working on and whether
> you can help document any of the samples on the Wiki..

> -Petstore - Jacek?

Yes, I'm working on it. Past days I spend on making it work again after
a couple of minor changes. Just a few.

I'm not fully satisfied with the Wiki page you're proposing. It's
outside of ASF and although Confluence is an excellent piece of software
I would rather see it running here, at ASF. I think it will fragment the
documentation set on many places with no real purpose. So, until I'm
sold to do it elsewhere, let me go on describing PetStore configuration
at http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore.

> -Dave-

Jacek