geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Wiki Page for Samples
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:29:35 GMT

Still trying to firm up the Geronimo samples story a bit..

Please let me know what samples you are currently working on and whether
you can help document any of the samples on the Wiki..

Main Sample wiki page:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Samples+for+Apache+Geronimo

Sample Template:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Sample+Template

The samples/examples that I am aware of:

-Servlet Examples - Dave C.
-JSP Examples - Dave C.
-EJB Examples - still looking for a good simple example here - Can
anyone help here?
-Samples described in GERONIMO-730 and 731 courtesy of Sing Li - Bruce?
Anyone else working on these?
-Web Services Sample- still looking for a good simple example here
-Day Trader - Matt
-Petstore - Jacek?
-Adventure Builder - Claus Nyhus
-Migration samples - Hernan
-Struts examples - Dave C.
-Sample application that uses Spring - ?
-MagicGball - ?
-Demo - not a very useful standalone sample, perhaps it needs to be
incorporated into another larger sample.

Please let me know if I have misrepresented anything on the list.  Not
trying to assign work to anyone, just taking inventory of what folks are
already doing..

Thanks
-Dave-