geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:35:30 GMT

Dave Colasurdo wrote:
> I'm still trying to understand the current web-tier clustering support
> available in geronimo.
>
> Have the clustering GBeans been added for the Tomcat container?

I have them fully coded.  I just need to test them and check them in.

> Any setup documentation available for testing G web-tier clustering
> using Tomcat?

Not at the moment.  Would you be interested in helping out with getting
info on the wiki after I check this in?

> What is the G web-tier clustering story related to Jetty?  Any setup
> documentation available?

We are actually talking about using WADI (wadi.codehaus.org) to do this.
  This way Jetty and Tomcat can share the web tier in a cluster.  This
is primarily why I have held off checking in the Tomcat clustering.