geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Clustering
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:38:01 GMT
I'm still trying to understand the current web-tier clustering support
available in geronimo.

Have the clustering GBeans been added for the Tomcat container?

Any setup documentation available for testing G web-tier clustering
using Tomcat?

What is the G web-tier clustering story related to Jetty?  Any setup
documentation available?

Has anyone tested Tangosol Coherence with G?  Any setup documentation
available?

Thanks
-Dave-