geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Is double parentId inheritance allowed
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:08:16 GMT
Hi,

The question stroke me while I was updating PetStore configuration to
the recent changes. The issue is that supplier ear needs to have a
database, jms and security subsystems configured. The database and jms
configurations are all about resourceadapters, but the security
configuration introduces several GBeans. This led me to the question
about parentId inheritance.

If I had two configurations (plans) with a bunch of GBeans and created
another configuration that should have the GBeans from these two
configurations available, how should I proceed? Is the only option to
copy them to a single plan that will in turn be used as parentId?

Jacek