geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject loading gbeans
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 02:05:13 GMT
Is there a way to load a "loaded configuration's" gbeans' without
starting the configuration?  I'm basically wanting query a gbean's
persistent attribute value on a loaded but not started configuration.
Looking through the code the configuration's gbeans are loaded only
after its containing configuration is started

kernel.startGBean(configName);
kernel.invoke(configName, "loadGBeans", new Object[] {attributeStore},
new String[] {ManageableAttributeStore.class.getName()});

This makes sense, but I'm wondering if there is an alternate way to get
the gbeans attribute values on an already deployed and serialized
configuration.

???

Sachin