geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xdoclet
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:44:41 GMT
sissonj@insession.com wrote:

> Hi Sachin,
>
> If you could help out that would be great as I probably won't have a lot
> of time over the next few weeks to work on this.

> If you download Xdoclet 1.2.2 source and build the geronimo module, you
> end up with a xdoclet-geronimo-module-1.2.2.jar file in target/lib.

Hi,

I'm writing a doc about developing an XDoclet2 plugin and would be glad
to take Geronimo plugin as a sample. Is anyone working on it? Sachin? I
don't want to step on anybody's toes with migrating the code to XDoclet2
since it's 1.x-based. Do you think it's worth to maintain two versions
of the plugin for XD1 and XD2? Unless I'm mistaken they would be
completely different.

> John

Jacek